Friday, May 1, 2009

Cereal please!


Isn't this the cutest picture ever?! Doug and I decided that since our little guy is now 5 months old...(I know, crazy, right?!), that we are going to feed him cereal every day. Today was his first real attempt at it, (we tried last month, but he didn't quite get it). He loves it. It takes him a minute to get used to the texture and thickness, but after a couple spoonfuls he is grabbing at the spoon wanting more! I wish I could have gotten it on film, but since Doug fed him first while I wasn't around, and then I did it next while he wasn't around, there was no way to get it on film. Will try next time.



I did finally get on film Preston using his voice. It's so cute. I'm sure grandparents will enjoy this.



We did get to go outside this week...when it wasn't raining. Drew was so glad to be out on a walk. Poor kid, he gets so bored when the weather is bad.


Drew is acting like an airplane. He can't wait to go on one this month to Utah.


It was a little chilly outside, but Preston loved it. And I just love this hat on him!

Preston now rolls from his back to his front. But he cheated this time. He grabbed hold of the bouncer and heaved himself over! (Don't you just love his hair!!)


I just love his "Buddha" belly! Doug and I laugh at it all the time!

2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

All I can say is stinkin' cute! I can't wait to meet you "little" Preston. Drew we are anxiously waiting for you to get on that plane. Thanks for sharing the video of Preston, we love it!

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

My Nephews are so freakin cute! I cant wait to see all you guys. I love Prestons hair! ha ha ha