Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last day/ Park

Today is Doug's last day of his rotation. Which means he's done! He never has to go on another rotation again! The only things left for him now are graduation and boards! It's amazing that it's finally over. It's weird, you never think that we'd be here, but look at us, we are! Good luck Doug on your last day!! :)

OK, so here it is...the tooth! Doug had to pull his lip down in order to get it!

Doug and I put Preston on our bed the other night, and he ended up talking himself to sleep. This is how we found him! What a crazy kid. That to me does not look very comfortable! But whatever floats his boat!



We went on a walk the other day and stopped off at the park. Drew loves the little park over by our house. And I have to say that I'm kind of going to miss it. It's nice to open the door and walk 100 yards to the park. Oh well, we'll have to find one when we move. Drew loves to play on the slides.


Drew found some one's dump truck and just had to play with it. There's something about toys when they aren't your own.


Preston really likes to be outside as well. I'm glad for that because look at this white child! He needs a little Vitamin D!

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Preston is so handsome! What a cutie pie. Congrats to Doug on graduation - what a great day that will be.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he already has a tooth. He is so cute...love his chubby cheeks and legs! He looks like he was pretty comfy in your bed. I love to snuggle with Cameron in bed in the mornings after Quinn leaves. So fun!

We need to get together again soon! I will give you a call this week sometime!

Amy said...

Your kids are such a good mix of you and Doug. It is really neat to see. Looking at them makes me excited to see what my Doug and I will mix out with our little boy!