Tuesday, October 30, 2007

what to do with myself

Patience, that's what I have to tell myself now. I finished book three to my series, "Eclipse" and now I have to wait for the next book to come out. I think I might go nuts! I've never read a book that has me wanting to be in it so badly! I'm so excited for the events to come, but a little nervous as to how the author will write it. I hope she doesn't leave any questions I have unanswered or doesn't skim through the details. I want everything!!! I don't know how long I can wait for this book, the anticipation is killing me! Patience Courtney, patience!

Well, I thought I'd share this little clip that I took of Drew. He is playing the piano (trying to anyway), and dancing along with the background music. He was so funny! I didn't get him singing because I was too slow with the camera, but oh well. I'm sure he'll sing again! Enjoy!

Oh, one more thing. If you want to test and see what you rank, Yankee or Dixie, go ahead. I am 46% yankee (barely in the yankee category)!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I was 62% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! HAHA! That was so fun - I just liked reading it and clicking the different things - since I've lived in both the north and the south! What a funny quiz!!

Anonymous said...

My score was 44% Yankee. Barely into the Yankee category. That was an interesting quiz! Gave me something to do since I have all my work done! Drew is so dang cute! I loved his costume!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I never new he was such shaker. very cute, the cusins will love this when I show them later.

Doug said...

What a cute son you have!!!