Thursday, September 18, 2008

c-section and funny sayings

Well, we finally found out when Preston will be coming! Unless I go into labor before then...which I highly doubt, our c-section is December 2! We were hoping it would be a little sooner, but oh well, at least we have the date! And we're also glad that we don't have to worry about scheduling it around Doug's comp exam. He's stressed out enough as it is, we don't need a baby coming the day he needs to take that!

Drew has become quite the character. He is talking NON-STOP and constantly going. Of course, I should expect that since he'll be 3 in three weeks. But he has started saying the funniest things. I'm not quite sure where he comes up with them...me probably! (well, for some of them anyway)!

"Oh the humanity!" (This one comes from my dad. My dad said it one day playing with Drew and now Drew says it all the time).
"Holy crap!" (I'm pretty sure that one comes from me)!
"The monsters are coming." (no idea where that one comes from).
"Mom, there are ghosts!" (I mean...where did that come from?)
Here is a conversation that I know my brother-in-law will love.
Grandpa: "Are you strong?"
Drew: "Yes!"
Grandpa: "You're strong like a doctor?"
Drew: "No! I'm strong like a pilot!"

He is constantly coming up with these things. All I can say is that I'm glad he does because it keeps me laughing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew! He is hilarious! We need to get together soon!

allison said...

YEAH! I am glad you finally have a date and it is a great day because it is Olivia's birthday too.

allison said...

ps love the preschool pictures of Drew on the 1st day of preschool and the burrito. That is great and even better that it is hanging on your fridge.

{Erica} said...

i can't believe you've already got your date set...crazy!!

I've been missing you (like hanging out missing and also missing you when we drop the kids off at preschool)

We need to get together when the kids are at school...brunch?!??

Next time you have an appointment that conflicts with preschool call me to pick up drew...

Speaking of drew, he is such a stud. I love the things he says!

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

I love the things Drew says. Let me tell you Jason LOVED the pilot thing.. Haha so funny.