Friday, September 12, 2008

Drew's Burrito!

Drew is just loving school! He comes home with stories about playing with trucks and with play dough, how they sing songs and clean up. They have even had craft time. Wednesday they had the kids put colored foam pieces on a blue paper in any way they wanted. When I picked Drew up from school I found this in his bin:
Now, to me it looked like poop, but when I asked Drew what it was he was too embarrassed to tell me. Finally I asked him again, "Drew what is this on your picture?" He finally confessed to me that, "It's a burrito!" It took everything I had not to laugh, but to tell him what a great job he did on his 'burrito'! Right now it's hanging on the fridge!

7 comments:

{Erica} said...

AWESOME! I thought it was pooh too when you held it up in the parking lot. I don't know how you kept a straight face when he told you it was burrito. Love that kid!

suds2004 said...

Love it, I agree it looks like pooh! I'm so happy I found your blog. Love the family kissing picture. So cute! Sounds like Drew loves school. Can't wait to hear how your feeling.

Debbi said...

yeah, didn't know what you were posting AT all, glad it's not pooh!hahaha! What a goof-ball Drew is!

The Chappell's said...

Yum!! Eat up!

HaHAHAhaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHahaHa!

Crystal S. said...

That cracks me up, I love that kid! Like Jen said... Eat up! ha,ha. Sounds like he is having a ball at preschool.

Anonymous said...

Drew! HA! He is hilarious! I don't know how you kept a straight face either. He is my fav!

Megan and Shawn said...

THat is too cute! I love Drew and we miss seeing you guys. How are you feeling?? Hope things are going good.