Monday, September 22, 2008

forgotten words

So apparently I missed a few things that Drew has been saying, and I don't know how I missed them. He says these at least 10 times a day!

First, he goes around all day long singing the theme song to "Cops," you know the one I'm talking about, "Bad boys, bad boys. What ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when they come for you?" Yeah, that one! It's hilarious!

Lately when he's gotten mad he's been folding his arms and telling me, "Never, never, never!" Like that's going to work! Just because you tell me never doesn't mean you're not going to do whatever I say!
Whenever he is trying to pick something out, whether it be a toy, or food, he bends down and puts his finger up to his lips and says, "Hmmm, let me see." I have no idea where he got that one.
And lastly, he likes to go up to my room at night and watch TV while sitting on my bed. I usually don't mind this because it's winding him down to go to sleep. But after a few minutes of being up there, he yells, "Mom/dad, come sit by us!" I don't know who 'us' is, but apparently we need to sit by them!

On to a different note, I've been on the hunt for a great diaper bag. One that's not too big, but definitely not too small and that has a lot of pockets. Well, yesterday at church I was talking to a friend of mine and saw her diaper bag and immediately fell in love with it! The problem is, is I can't decide which one I like the best. I'm really loving A and C. What do you think? If you like these bags, they have a ton of different styles found HERE.


Have a happy Monday!

8 comments:

Sarah Hastings said...

Drew is soo funny! I really like bag "A" but I think they are all cute and you couldn't go wrong. Good luck!

{Erica} said...

I like C...a little different is always good. "A" would be my second choice though. :) super cute bags!

Debbi said...

I am laughingso hard about the cops song, where does Drew come up with this stuff, he is such a crack up! I like the solid red one, not sure if I like the camo one, I don't remember the letters.

Anonymous said...

Drew is hilarious! Court I am LOVING that blanket you made!! So I went to JoAnn's yesterday and bought some flannel...will you teach me?!?

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

i like A the very best..

Megan and Shawn said...

Its been too long - I love Drew, he is too cute. The orchard is in Cambridge - just south of Ames about 30 minutes away from us. Its called Center Grove Orchard, and it was awesome. Drew would love it. I hope you are feeling good and super excited that you have a date. We can't wait to see little Preston. Oh, and I'm going to have to go for A or B on the bags, they are so cute.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Hey lady, sorry I haven't been checking out your blog, I'm kind of new to all of this and just recently started being a serious blogger. Cute kid, I'm excited for pics of the newbie when he gets here!

suds2004 said...

Drew is funny, I need to talk to this little boy more. I'm sure he keeps you laughing all day. I love the diper bags good luck they are all darling. Thanks again for the fall package I LOVED it!