Wednesday, September 10, 2008

home/first day

Well, we made it back home! It's so nice to be in your own place. I just want to say thank you to all of our family (both sides) for putting up with us! And thank you to my dad to for driving us home! We love you!

On to some exciting news...today is Drew's first day of preschool! He was so excited, as you can tell, that he couldn't stop from dancing! It was so cute taking his picture this morning! I can't wait to hear how his day went. I just hope he has a good time.

"Yeah! Pweschool!"

He's excited!

Can't keep from dancing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I seriously LOVE Drew! He is so dang cute and funny! Glad you guys made it back safe!

{Erica} said...

SO glad you're back. I love the pictures and that he was so stink'n excited for school!

Elise said...

Glad you had a good trip! It really is nice to be able to have your own things. Drew looks so adorable in these pictures. I hope he had a great time at school. (I think I lost your email address way back when, so I would love for you to see our blog. If you want, you can email me and I'll send an invitation. If not I'll catch you next time I see ya. roxy_eg@yahoo.com)