Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Missionary work

I just wanted to take the time to say how happy I am of two of my cousins. These two young men are serving missions and helping the work of the Lord move forward. Elder Cavaness is in Yakima, WA, and Elder Quinn is in Lima, Peru. They have the most wonderful spirits and strongest of testimonies. I am so proud of them for the sacrifices they are making to help with God's plan. Click on their names if you'd like to take a look at their blog that their family has put together.

Colyn and Davey, we love you and miss you, but are so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for missionaries. One of my best friends is actually living in Lima, Peru right now. You will have to ask your cousin if he knows Michelle or Christian Diaz.