Friday, December 14, 2007

Bee Movie

Today we went and saw Bee Movie. We wanted to see a show that Drew would sit through and enjoy. Well, he enjoyed it, but he didn't sit down...he stood the entire time in front of me and Doug! We were pretty much the only ones in the theater (maybe 10 people total). Drew could not take his eyes off of the screen! Thank heavens for fun animated movies! It was a good show, telling about how important bees really are. Who knew something so fun could be so educating! Ok, I know I'm a loon (Erica) but I enjoyed it!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

i'm glad you like dthis movie...i reall liked it and i want to go and see it with bret. sounds like you're having with doug and the fam...see you next week ya loon :D

Debbi said...

We'll have to see it sometime, I'm glad you are all together and seeing movies!