Saturday, December 1, 2007

my morning commute

Well, this is what I got to drive home from work in this morning...isn't it lovely? It isn't snow, it isn't hail, it's freezing rain. It's like little ice crystals hitting your car and they don't come off, they just stick. So I had to have the heater on full blast on the windshield so that it wouldn't stick to it. I can't wait to get to Utah where the snow is powder and not this freezing crap, because here in Iowa, it has to rain, freeze to the ground, and then it will snow. Then the snow is covering all of the ice underneath it so you can't see it....scary! Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with all of you who aren't experiencing this disgusting stuff in Iowa!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I'm glad you made it home safe, and hope you can stay inside safe all day - call us if you need anything! I can make Wade drive us places if you want to go out!HAHA