Thursday, December 13, 2007

relax

I feel like I can finally relax! All of my Christmas shopping is done, and I my final for school. Of course I still have to wrap some of the gifts, and I have some to send out, which means I need to do that fast so it will get to it's destination on time.
It's cold up here in Idaho, and there is only about an inch of snow, but the flurries are starting to come down so I'm expecting some more. Drew will be excited if it does snow, he's been wanting to play in the snow and build a snowman! He's so funny when he sees one in someone else's yard, he yells out, "Snowman, snowman!" He gets so excited to see them!Drew's been playing with matchbox cars. He puts them on the window sill and makes them crash to the floor! He thinks its the funniest thing! But the thing he's been loving the most is watching the Grinch! He loves that movie, every day he asks for it, so we've seen it about 50 times already! He knows just about every word!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I love matchbox cars and how cheap they are - you can collect so many! I am a dork and play with the boys, lining them up and racing them!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome all of your shopping is done. I have two more things to get before next Friday and then I am done. Drew! He is so cute! My little brother would always play with matchbox cars. He loved them too. Yay for snow and snowmen!