Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Utah....finally!

Well, I made it to Utah safe and sound...with a little bit of turbulance, but it was great! I sat on the front row of the plane and all by myself!! I love it when nobody sits next to me, unless it's family. I could stretch out and be confortable. When I finally got to my parents house, Drew was so excited to see me! He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug! But now that is all over with since he now realizes that the disciplinarian is back in town, and Grandma is his safety net! All I can say is that I can't wait until Doug gets here this weekend! It will be nice to have his fatherly expertise with Drew, besides the "me" time with him!! I hope you all have a great week! Chow!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I'm glad you made it there safe - and that you got to be with Drew again! Yeah for families together again!

Christi said...

I'm so glad your family is back together! Merry Christmas!

{Erica} said...

Glad to know you made it safe and sound! I bet you can't wait to see doug! I got an email from your mom this morning and I will reply later on tonight. We can't wait to hang out in utah together!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it there safe. I was going to call you and see when you were leaving, lol. Guess i was a little late doing that. I just wanted to tell you i am your new Visting Teacher. YEAH!!! I will see you when you get back.

-Sara

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound! I am jealous that you are already there! :) That is so exciting that you get to see Doug soon! YAY! We are all going to have to get together when we come back to the artic!