Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tagged

Ok-so I was tagged by my great friend Erica, but I have no idea what to do, so I just copied and pasted her tag and changed the answers so they describe me...if that's wrong, you let me know.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Doug, &Mori Jensen
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: red and pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: DOTS
H- Hometown: Born in Salt Lake City, UT, raised in Sandy, UT
I- Indulgence(s): nice cold caramello
J- January or July: July-no question
K- Kids: 1
L-Life is Incomplete Without: family, friends, my religion, piano, and books
M- Marriage Date: November 14, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother (all younger, but my brother and one sister are twins!)
O- Oranges or Apples:I like them both just the same
P- Phobias or Fears:Spiders, losing my husband and son
Q- Quotes: Remeber who you are. (my dad would say that every time I went out with friends)R- Reason To Smile: watching my son discover new things
T- Tag Three: Kristan, AnnMarie G., & Teresa G
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a white flower around each pupil of my eyes, and I have a tatoo of a piano on one of my molars.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: meat eater, but I do like my veggies
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails...ugh
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican or Doug's cooking
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

So ther you go! I hope you all enjoyed your reading!
CHOW!

3 comments:

Jason and Teresa said...

wow some day show me that tatoo. Thanks for the Tag.I'll do my best!!

The Chappell's said...

Oh, come on Court - tell them where the really neat tatoo is.

By the way, it really is true about her eyes. I have never seen more beautiful eyes.

Love you, Jen

Debbi said...

I love reading these things, I hope you are having a fun time!