Thursday, December 27, 2007

oh what a day

I decided to change the look of my blog to a more upbeat and bright look. I figured that this is how I want to start the new year and since Doug and I will be traveling back to Iowa for the new year I thought I should change it now.

Ok-enough about that, let's talk Christmas! This Christmas for us was such a blast! It was Drew's first Christmas where he understood what he was supposed to do with all of his presents...not to mention everyone else's presents too! He also played Santa and helped my dad pass out the gifts to each other. But the best part of the morning was when he woke up. He looked right at us and said, "Santa Cwause! Toys!!" It was so cute! When we brought him downstairs, his eyes got all big and he started jumping up and down, and ran right to his stocking! He just had a great time! So I'll leave you with some great pictures of Drew's wonderful Christmas! Oh wait! I must start off with the best picture of all, Doug in his new p.j.'s! (My mom gives everyone pajamas on Christmas Eve!)


4 comments:

{Erica} said...

Bret it totally drooling over doug in his sleeper jammies! soo hot!

Debbi said...

Fun stuff, I love the pictures of Doug! haha! I hope you have safe travels home!

Jason and Teresa said...

Doug I think you are the coolest for putting on the cool PJs. Dont let your brother see you in those though- It might start a "teasing"/ wrestle fight.Cant wait to see you guys back to Iowa safe.

The Giles said...

Yeah, great PJs Doug! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks again for your gift.