Friday, January 18, 2008

more success

We are having more success with the potty here at the Giles' residence. Drew has now not only gone #1, but has successfully gone #2 as well. Unfortunately, Drew will only go for Doug, he for some reason won't go for me. It must be that he Doug knows how to teach him and I don't! Hopefully that will change since Doug isn't around during the day! I'll keep trying though!

Ok, so my friend Kristan put this on her blog, and it is the absolute truth. The weather man said that it was 15* this morning, but with the wind chill it was almost -20. This is seriously what it feels like!


5 comments:

Jason and Teresa said...

just wanted to say hi! cute pctures sleddng. I'm glad I have never frozen my butt off!or am I???it was fun to see you a couple of weeks ago. Teresa

Debbi said...

Way to go! I am so excited for Drew! He will get it for you too, he is probabl just wanting to show off for dad or something!?! What a big boy!

{Erica} said...

YAY for drew seriously #2 is a hard one...at least it was for us...to teach. Love the comic. I got a brain freeze smiling this morning out in the cold..no joke!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Drew! That is awesome. I am excited for Monday! :)

Anne-Marie said...

if only it would actually freeze a few pounds off! i wouldn't complain if that were the case!