Thursday, January 31, 2008

tall and skinny

So today was Drew's appointment with his wonderful doctor for his height and weight check. She was really happy to tell me that he has grown 4 inches in a year! She said that he will be a tall kid!!! But his weight was a different story. Drew weighs in at a whopping 26.6lbs. Which means in a year he has gained a whole .6lbs. So I have a really tall, skinny child! His doctor isn't too worried about him, but just to make sure she is sending us to a pediatric endocrinologist. I have no idea what that will entale, but it will be nice to hear that he is just fine...skinny, but fine!

On a different note, click here and take this quiz. See if you're a true genius...I was!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I think Drew is fine the way he is, he is the perfect little man! We had dr's tell us all kinds of things with gage, but the best advice someone told us was to look at what they eat over a whole week, write everything down and eventually all kids end up being fine when you look at it that way. We've had to bulk gage up with pediasure and all kinds of stuff like that, sometimes I think they will just even out eventually on their own - kids a long time ago did!

{Erica} said...

tall and skinny seems to be fine especially when his dad is doug = tall and skinny! nothing wrong with that! :) drew is a freaking stud!!

see you tonight.

ps I was a genius too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erica! I love Drew! He makes me laugh so hard! Especially when you guys came and we waved to my fish after I told him he was looking at him!
Oh and I was a genius! YES! :)

Megan and Shawn said...

That sounds like a lot a fun - I hate taking Sam to the doctor it really freaks him out. He just doesn't understand why they are looking at him and touching him!! Good luck with Drew - he seems to bew a great size.

The Chappell's said...

Oh, sure, brag about it. "Tall and Skinny" why don't you just throw in "and beautiful, like his mother" to really rub it in.

Love you Court!

Jen