Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley


President Gordon B. Hinckley, what a great man! What a wonderful leader this church has had! President Hinckley died Sudnay night due to complications with age (for more info, go here). But I am so happy for him that he is now back with his sweetheart, to live with her forever! What a wonderful reunion that must have been for them.


I was reading about him last night on Wikapedia.com (they are the only one's who had info on his death) and even though I knew he was a special man, he was honored and respected by so many people. He will be greatly missed here on earth, but I'm sure his reunion in the spirit world was a bitter sweet one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss president Hinckley so much! I will be so different with out him. He was such a wonderful man!