Thursday, February 14, 2008

feb. 14


My mom and dad sent Drew the cutest Valentine package. It came with all sorts of stuff! You'll just have to look at the picture to see everything. But my favorite thing that they sent were these little packages, you put them on the ground, smack them real hard and they begin to inflate. Then all of a sudden the package pops open, and you have this inflated balloon! It's so cool. Mom, where did you get those?

I got my Valentine Swap package today, and I have to say thank you to Ginna! She did such a great job on this gift! I absolutely love it! What creative ideas people have! She even put in a treat for Doug and Drew, which I know they will enjoy! Thanks again Ginna! Happy Valentine's day! I'm sure I'll post tomorrow about how the rest of the day went.

6 comments:

Ginna said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. It was fun to put together for sure.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

{Erica} said...

sounds like 2 awesome packages! Can you email the picture of your swap package? I'm having everyone who participated do it so I can post about it for everyone else to see...

Thanks!

LOVE YOUR GUTS!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You totally scored with your v-day swap! I wish I would have done it! I totally spaced it though and then it was too late to sign up! Courtney Drew is so dang cute I can't stand it! I love his little voice!

Debbi said...

Fun stuff! packages are always the best! Those balloons sound really cool!

Andrea said...

Happy Valentines...hope you guys get to do something fun tonight!! Drew is a cutie :)

mary said...

That Drew is SO cute. What fun packages!