Monday, February 4, 2008

weekend recap

Yay for the New York Giants who won the Super Bowl! Even though they aren't the team we root for, we still wanted them to win! I was really wanting to see another Manning get the win! We got to watch it over at the Grover's house with a ton of friends! It was so fun!

Saturday Doug and I watched his brother's kids. So instead of being stuck in the house all day, we took the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese. I was so mad at myself because I had left my camera behind. Drew was having a blast there. We will definitely have to take him back there again.

While we were in Utah, my mom wanted to have family pictures taken. Erica said she'd do them since they would be in Utah the same time. Thanks to her, our family has a ton of great pictures to choose from! Here are a few!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Giants! We were glad they won too! I am sad we didn't get to come over last night. Did you hear I got a new puppy? You will have to come over and see her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pics! Erica did awesome! The look on Drews face is hilarious! (in the third one) Cute!

Andrea said...

i'm glad you too got to enjoy a marvelous time at chuck e cheese~ there are definitely some questionable people there, but at least the kids have a super fun time! and your family pics turned out so good!

Debbi said...

that one of the 3 of you guys is so cute! I love Drew's expression!

Anonymous said...

Okay you need to blow that picture up huge to hang in your house. Drew is awesome and that is one of the best family pictures. You should send it in some kind of contest. Anyway - WAY CUTE - go Erica!!

Megan and Shawn said...

THose are such cute pics of Drew!! I love the one in the middle - what a great look.

mary said...

COURTNEY COURTNEY COURTNEY. Here I am, finally seeing your cute blog. I too love the picture of you and Doug kissing and little Drew right above you. SO DARLING!! I need to get your email!!