Sunday, February 24, 2008

"This is my tail!"

I'm so sorry for these last posts not having pictures, but I keep forgetting to take my camera places. In fact, this post would be ten times better with a picture if I would have remembered to take my camera with me. But Kristin took a couple of Drew being messy with a "bwonie" so as soon as she emails them, I will post them.

We went to dinner last night at Quinn and Kristin's house. They made a yummy roast with potatoes and carrots, rolls and a salad. Can't go wrong there! Well, Quinn and Kristin have two cute dogs, Ginger (yellow lab), and Sophie (poodle, yorkie mix). Drew absolutely loves Ginger and now he loves Sophie. We were explaining to Drew that the long thing on the back of Sophie was her tail and without a pause Drew says, "This is my tail" and hits his penis. We were rolling with laughter! I've NEVER told Drew that his little part is a tail, and Doug swears up and down he hasn't told him it's a tail either! So where he got this from, I have no idea. But I had to share this!

8 comments:

Debbi said...

OHHH MYY GOSSHHHH! I am laughingsooo hard! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard, I am sooo glad you shared it!

Anonymous said...

I love this story and you gotta love our BOYS!!

{Erica} said...

That's hillarious!!

Anonymous said...

HA HA! Everytime I think about that I start to laugh! He is so dang cute! We had so much fun with you guys. We will have to do it again soon!

Andrea said...

too funny~~ don't you love the funny things our kids say?? drew is such a cutie :)

Megan and Shawn said...

That is great - you'll definetely have to write that one down in his memory book. Isn't crazy how they just seem to put things together! Drew is hilarious.

mary said...

I read this on Kristan's site and thought it was SO funny! You have to admit-- pretty clever of Drew to figure out that he has a tail too! What a funny little boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Aren't little kids the best. I think I laughed the most when I was a sunbeam teacher