Saturday, January 24, 2009

Double Stroller

I've been wanting a double stroller long before Preston was born. Doug and I talked about it just before Preston came and decided that we probably didn't need one since Drew is very capable of walking. So for the past month and a half I've been using our regular stroller and had Drew stay by me...try to stay by me! But Drew is a wanderer. If he sees something of interest, there he goes. And to get his attention to "get back here" is quite a challenge. So, needless to say, I need a double stroller, and today I got one!!





Doug and I have looked at all sorts of double strollers and finally decided on this one. It's a Sit 'n Stand stroller. The baby goes in front (and it has a bar that you can put on to use the car seat), and Drew goes in back. He can either sit in the seat provided, or stand on the foot rest. This gives him the option of sitting when he needs to, or when I need him to stick by my side! I can't wait to get out and use it! The plus side to this was when we got to Target the stroller was $129.99, but when the checker rang it up, it was $64.95! I couldn't believe it! Here I was going to pay full price for this stroller and...surprise!! (Stupid to think I'm so excited for a stroller)! Thanks babe for allowing me to have this stroller. You won't be sorry!

7 comments:

{Erica} said...

SCORE on the price!! That's freaking awesome!

I had thought the same thing about a double stroller...then we went to Chicago with the Scadlocks and both Bret and I were fully convinced that we needed one. They rocked our two-kid world! :)

Christi said...

I'm seriously LOVING that stroller. I can't believe you got such a great deal on it! And a double makes all the difference in the world! When I had Logan I found different ways to shove all 3into our double. Lol, you gotta get around somehow.

Sarah Hastings said...

Awesome! I love it when stuff like that happens, what a great deal.

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

Thats a nifty stoller. I want a stroller so jason can push me around in it. I dont think anyone would think thats weird..do you? Actaully i really love strollers. I've been looking at one called a Quinny, not for any paticular reason i just think they're cool. Your stroller rocks!!

Anonymous said...

wow what a good deal! I love that stroller too, it is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! Drew looks like he enjoys it too! :D That is awesome that you got such a great deal on it.

Your bread looks delish!

The Chappell's said...

Someone is living right! Oh, Court I love you - you shop like a Quinn and get excited about the right things! Ya gotta love that kind of surprise.

By the way Whit, just in case you read this, No, I don't think that anyone (who knows you) would think that was strange. I've been wanting a Hot Cycle like Galagher has for years - maybe I could acutally have one.