Monday, January 12, 2009

Primary

I can't believe it, Drew is a Sunbeam! Yesterday was his first day in Primary, which means, no more play dough and no more snack time! I'm absolute fine with the no play dough because Drew always comes home with it on his shoes!

He had a hard time at first, but when Doug picked him up after church, he was all smiles with a big crown on his head. I hope he enjoys Primary from here on out! I can't wait until he has to give a talk or a scripture, or participate in Sharing Time somehow! My little boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. Brenner has been out of Nursery for 2 years and he still tries to sneak in...he misses the snacks (ha, ha -of course)! Enjoy your little ones, they grow up too darn fast! Drew will love Primary, just wait until he comes home singing the primary songs...it's so cute!

Andrea said...

I love it! I think Sunbeams is going to be great. Hunter loved it, and I can't believe our boys are getting so big.