Tuesday, January 13, 2009

say cheese...or not!

Preston has been smiling and using his voice a lot lately. I've been trying to capture a picture of the smiles, but every time I get out the camera, the smiling seems to stop. I need to have it out all of the time. I did, however, get a little video clip this morning of him smiling and using that cute little voice. So, here for your enjoyment, is my little guy talking! (I didn't realize that the video is quite dark. Hope you can see him).


p.s. Today is SO cold! It's -1 right now with the wind chill at -12! And last nights wind chill factors were at -25! Seriously!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love the smiles. I got a video a lot like this of Reece this morning.

Sara

jess said...

He seriously looks so much older than he is! He's adorable!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

how fun!! I love it when they start to get more interactive!

The Giles said...

How cute! I think Preston looks a lot like Drew. Life with 2 can be hectic at times, but I think it's SO great. Good luck.