Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa...

This year I really want a Skids and Mudflap Transformer ice cream truck, a Polar Express Train, an Optimus Prime....etc.

I took the kids to see Santa last week in St. George. Drew was so excited to see him he could hardly stand it. Preston did surprisingly well. He just stared at Santa and his white beard! That is, until Santa kissed his cheek and all that hair touched his face. The look on his face was like, "What in the heck is that?" and "Please don't do that again!" Preston isn't used to facial hair! No one in our family has any!
The boys had a great time! I just hope Drew doesn't get disappointed when Santa can't bring everything he wants.

2 comments:

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

ha ha. oh my gosh Preston's to funny!!! I'm really sad you guys won't be here for Christmas. You need to film your boys opening presents.

Megan and Shawn said...

Oh your boys are too cute! I love how Preston is staring at Santa. Jack broke into tears when he visited Santa! I hope Drew gets all he wants too.