Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some good news...

After a couple of counter offers, we are now under contract for "our house"!! I am so excited! Our broker is doing all he can to get us in by Christmas, but I'm thinking it might happen more along the lines of New Years. Still, I am grateful to be this far on the house! Here is a little preview of what the house looks like...

FRONT:

ENTRY:


LIVING ROOM:



KITCHEN:

DINING:


PANTRY:

MASTER:

BEDROOMS (the other three are pretty much the same):
BACKYARD:


This house is about 1900 sq. feet with 4 beds/2 baths. The only other pictures I didn't put up were the other bathroom and the other two rooms. But the best part is that it has a backyard for the boys! The backyard is not finished at the moment, but it won't take much to get it ready for them to play! I can't wait!!

10 comments:

{Erica} said...

AWESOME!! Is this the one you guys have been wanting for a while? You're going to love having a house and a BACKYARD!! can't wait to come visit! hopefully the closing goes super fast for you!

love ya!

Amy said...

What a beautiful house! I love the kitchen and I am only slightly jealous of the counter top space ;)! Good luck on closing!

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

WooHoo! Im so excited for you guys. I hope the closing goes fast so i can come and visit. The backyard looks like it could use a pool. :)

Anne-Marie said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! Good luck with all the hoops!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I am so jealous. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Sara S.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm very excited for you guys! Your kitchen looks very similar to ours...you're going to love it!

Megan and Shawn said...

Love the house! It is beautiful, hopefully sooner than later - you'll be calling it yours.

Jana Hopper said...

really nice house court :) Hope all goes well

Jennilyn said...

What a nice house! I hope you can be in my Christmas too, we wish you the best and a wonderful Christmas.

allison said...

LOVE IT! lots of room, great kitchen, and a backyard what more could you ask for...It is beautuiful!