Thursday, May 10, 2007

Drew's Outdoor Project


Drew has this thing of taking my swiffer mop outside and running it through the grass and onto the patio. I think his idea is that everything, even the outside can get pretty darn dirty! So he tries to clean it up. And no matter how many times I try and take it away, he screams...yes, like a little girl! I believe he truly thinks he is cleaning, just like I do when I mop the kitchen floor! Anyway, I thought you all would enjoy

seeing my little guy clean the back patio!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

I love the picture! and I love that you are posting so much! It's so fun to read!

{Erica} said...

Get him to do that in the house for you :) cute picture!

popgear44 said...

I have a swiffer and lots of dirty grass for him to clean when he comes to visit. How is he at cleaning a garage?