Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fortune Cookies

I absolutely love Chinese food. So yesterday at play group I had to have some from the Famous Wok, and I always get the same thing when I go, orange chicken. It is so yummy!!! But one of the best parts of getting Chinese food...the fortune cookie! And let me tell you, my fortune cookie was the absolute best! I tried taking a picture of it so you all would really believe what it said, but the picture didn't turn out. So here it is: "You are about to become $8.95 poorer. ($6.96 if you had the buffet)." I am serious, this is exactly what it said! We had a great laugh about it so I thought you all would enjoy my little fortune!

Until next time!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

That is hillarious! I want to see it! keep it in your wallet or somewhere you can see it when you want a good laugh!

Debbi said...

That really is a good one! Maybe you should frame it!