Saturday, May 19, 2007

Girls' Night Out!!

Well I came back this morning from the best girls' night I have had in a long time! We went to dinner at this fun resturant called On the Border. It's a mexican resturant and the food was really yummy! After dinner we went to a hotel (thanks to my wonderful sister) and played this really fun game called Loaded Questions. If you've never played it before, you should! Then a couple of us spent the night! I took my camera with me, but totally forgot I had it so I only got a couple pictures and they are from dinner. And yes, I did get one of Erica!!


These girls that were there are wonderful girls and I'm so glad to know them. Two of them will be moving away this summer since school is either over with and they have a job somewhere else, or they are starting rotations for medical school. I'm glad they all could be there and spend this time together while we still have all of us! So I just want to say to all those girls that came, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

I have to say that was a blast! Dinner was yummy, the company rad, and the games we played so much fun. Oh and let's not leave out the "girl talk" that night :P. I learned that Courtney can wink with both eyes....and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next #1 song on the billboard charts is titled "Love on an elevator"...hahahahaha!

Debbi said...

Love in an elevator....living it up as we're goin down.

sorry I just couldn't resist :)