Thursday, May 10, 2007

House Cleaning

You know the one thing I hate to do the most, clean my house. No matter how many times I clean it it always ends up messy again. I guess that's what I get for having a child. He can make a mess of things so fast its rediculous! I swear I vaccuum everyday. Not to mentions sweep the kitchen floor, (well I actually don't sweep it, I vaccuum that too!) Sometimes I wish I could put Drew in a corner and tell him that he can make a mess of that corner all he wants, but he would never stay there. He is so busy all of the time and into absolutely everything. Which is why I end up cleaning the house every day. Well, if any of you have ideas on how to keep a clean house, I'd love to hear it. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I have no ideas, just a big AMEN to that one! It doesn't matter what I do, there is a mess being made while I am picking up a different mess. Unless, or course, they are asleep...but who wants to clean when your kids are sleeping? That is my time!

{Erica} said...

I saw we just stop cleaning all together....who's with me?!!? I miss cleaning my house and having it stay that way for a long time - this is pre-kids of course...wait...maybe pre-bret...just kidding...sort of....okay, i'm kidding...

*Abby* said...

I pretty much gave up trying to keep the house clean... and my kid doesn't even make a mess yet!!! I do have a DEvn though and he manages to make lots of them!

The Giles said...

Yeah Courtney! I'm glad you started a blog. It's fun. Well I have no ideas for you on keeping a house clean because I struggle with the SAME thing. It's amazing how quickly it can become messy when you've just cleaned up.