Thursday, April 10, 2008

suggestions please

What do you do when your child has a runny nose, your husband is majorly conjested, and you have the biggest sinus headeache ever? The experts would tell you to drink lots of fluids and to rest. Well, when your husband is in full time medical school, and your son is two and needs all the attention he can get, how do you rest, or for that matter, how do you get a two year old to rest? I mean.."Mommy I need to go potty" just can't wait! Oh, I can't wait for all of us to be feeling 100% again, and for me to finally get a full nights rest...which hasn't happened in a couple of days! Any suggestions for any of this?

3 comments:

Suz said...

Hey Court! I've been stalking your blog for a while now...I think I left a comment WAY back, but it's been a while, so I don't remember much. Things are good, just totally crazy! We bought a new Altima tonight and I thought of you (well, it's not new, it's a 2007, but it's new to us...) Anyway, Drew is a total stud! Hope you start feeling better. It sucks to be mom and be sick because it feels like you just never get better. Keep in touch!

{Erica} said...

CODINE :) sorry to hear you're sick...anything I can do to help?

mary said...

Sorry to hear you are all sick! My suggestion: lay around in your pajamas all day and watch movies with Drew. You have a perfect excuse to do it.

Why is it that being sick doesn't make little kids feel as wiped out as their parents do? I swear they have the same amount of energy.