Tuesday, April 22, 2008

warm weather fun

Our days have been great here at the Giles' house. Drew is absolutely loving the warm weather...and I have to say that I am too! Drew and I have been to the park both today and yesterday! He can't get enough of it! All he keeps asking me when we are at home, "Park mom, let's go!"
I bought these Blue Bunny strawberry popsicles the other day, and Drew loves them. As you can see he is thoroughly enjoying his, he even has his eyes closed to show you just how yummy they are! The last picture is of Drew relaxing in his undies. Lately all he wants to do is be naked, all but his undies, socks, and of course, his Yankee hat!


And I think the really fun part of his day today was that Drew was able to play with sidewalk chalk. He was a coloring maniac! And every time he walks by where he colored he has to say, "Drew color!" (my child has been speaking in third person lately)!



Well, I hope you all enjoyed these pictures. I hope to get myself in gear now that I have one class over with. Hopefully my posting will be more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen about the BEAUTIFUL weather! We will have to go for a walk again soon! Tell Doug Happy B-day! Drew cracks me up! He was so funny walking Ginger the other night.