Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to the person who found my camera. Apparently it fell out of the stroller while Drew and I were on a walk the other day. Someone found it and gave it to some friends of ours and they were able to figure out from the pictures on the camera that it was mine. So whoever you are....THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't even begin to tell you the thoughts and feelings that I have right now because you were being an honest person. You are truly are one of a kind.

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

so cool! glad that you were able to get it back! i hope you're feeling better...:)

Andrea said...

very cool! its great to know that there are good and honest people out there!

Debbi said...

we were just very glad there were no pictures of Doug on there ;) I am so glad that Julie found and bought it to us! maybe there was some divine intervention going on!