Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dr. appointment

Today I had a doctor appointment, so far everything is good. I didn't get to see my doctor because he had to leave to go deliver somebody, so I got to see the Nurse Practitioner. When she measured me she told me that I was measuring big. Big enough that she wanted an ultrasound done today. So after my visit with her I got to go in and have the ultrasound done. Well, we found out that our baby just might be on the large side! As of right now, Preston is in the >90th percentile, weighing in at approximately 6lbs. 13oz. I KNOW!! And I still have 5 weeks to go! Which means, he just might be a 9 pounder or more! I am so glad that I'm having a C-section!

After all the measurements were taken from the ultrasound, the technitian switched things over to 4 D and got some good pictures of Preston's face! Let me tell you, he is chubby! Plus he's squished so he looks even more chubby! Here they are for your viewing pleasure.



His fat bottom lip!

Look at those cheeks!!

As you can see in this picture, he's being squished on both sides! But I love the fact that you can see his features! I guess if he's going to be chubby, at least he's cute!!!

18 comments:

Christi said...

WOW!! I can't believe how clear that is! He is SOOO cute! I love it. I can't wait for you to get to meet him. I miss you guys and I'm glad things are going well.

Christi said...

-oh and I love those cheeks!

Crystal S. said...

Oh my heck Court, he is so darn handsome, but what do you expect...he is my nephew (ha,ha)! He looks just like Drew, he's definitely a Giles. I can't wait to meet little Preston!! Love ya tons!

{Erica} said...

holy crap he's a cutie!! So will they let you go earlier since you're measuring so big?

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

I cant wait to meet him!!!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh!! Those pic's are so cool. Your so close!! exciting!!!

The Chappell's said...

That is so cool Court! I love that we can see him even before he gets here! Crystal always tries to take the "cute" credit - Mohanna you ugly - Get off of the internet!! If he's cute, he looks like me - if he's beautiful - he looks like his Grampa Quinn, if he's absolutely gorgeous - well, then you Court can take the credit.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love those chubby cheeks!!!!! Court I am so excited for you!

The Giles said...

Holy cow, I've never seen anything like this. (I know they exist, just not someone I know). How crazy to see his features before he is born. Cute cute cute!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

how crazy, I can't believe how close you are!

allison said...

how cool! He is darling, I love chubby cheeks.

Carly said...

What great pics! Hopefully you will get to be done being prego early and will for sure enjoy Thanksgiving at home. :)

Elise said...

These pictures are amazing! He IS chubby and cute! How exciting. I loved getting ultrasounds.

jess said...

You can already tell he's adorable!

Andrea said...

Hey "grocery store" friend!! I hope you found some snazzy leggings. I can't wait to see your costumes. Those US pics are awesome. Isn't amazing the details you can see in them?? He is a cute one thats for sure.

PS: I think we are for sure planning on Valley West trick-or-treating on Beggars Night, so just wondering if you guys were still going and if you knew what time it started at???

PS: I was induced 1 week early and Tanner was STILL 9lbs. Good luck with that girl!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how well they can see his adorable face. I LOVE chubby babies, so the chubbier the better. I am glad everything is going well for you and that you have been feeling good.

Andrea said...

Me again~! Ok so we will probably get to the mall more like 6--because thats when Steve gets home from rotations. So we'll hopefully see you guys there.

PS: We totally need a pic of our two "dragon" boys together!

The Halls said...

You weren't kidding look at those precious cheeks! I love it! you look awesome! It was good to see you on Sat. we need to get together sometime!!