Sunday, October 19, 2008

Night Eyes

It's something that the Zoo out here puts on. It's a time when the kids can dress up in their costumes and go throughout the zoo trick-or-treating. They decorate the zoo in all sorts of Halloween decor and let the kids roam around.

These three little kids were crazy about their candy! Trying to take their pictures while they had there bag in their hands was quite a challenge, but I'd say we got a few good ones! Drew absolutely loves these two girls and I'm so glad that we were able to spend this fun night out with them! Drew is the dragon, and then we have a cute cowgirl, and an adorable kitty!


I do have to say that I have the cutest dragon ever! When we went looking for a costume for Drew, we found this one at Old Navy. I took him into the dressing room to try it on, and then couldn't get him out of it! He was so insistent on this costume, (and it looks adorable on him), that we couldn't pass it up!


My favorite part of the costume is the backside! The bum part poofs out and it's so cute when he walks! I just had to take a picture of it!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I think we are going to go this weekend. I love Night Eyes.

PS: I have that exact dragon costume for Hunter this year too. Gotta love Old Navy. VERY cute.

Sarah said...

He is a super cute dragon! Wish I was there to see it in person!

{Erica} said...

he looked so dang cute in his dragon costume. We had fun with you guys...as usual!

jess said...

I love it! He looks so cute!

Debbi said...

love the pictures, and the new bum header!haha! What a funny boy. You are so tiny and cute in your pregnant picture. I still think about that tube every night. I should really get one, I know.