Friday, November 7, 2008

can't wait

So I know I'm a nerd, but I can't tell you how excited I am for the Twilight movie...hence the new header and background! In fact, last night, Doug and I saw a preview on TV for it, and I got so excited! Doug laughed at me and told me that he'd never seen me excited for a movie before, which is true. There's never been a movie that has come out that I have really been looking forward to seeing. Maybe it's because I've loved all the books and am just dying to know how they've put it into film. I know it's not going to be as good as the books, but I'm still looking forward to it. Oh-and he is so growing on me as Edward!

Preston had better be good to me and not come until way before the movie or after. I've already bought my ticket and I'm not going to eat it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court I love you!!! You make me laugh. I can't wait for the movie either!! I am also loving the new background and header. :)

Todd and Stacey said...

Court I think we're all excited about the movie and Edward is growing on me too. I hope it will be almost as good as the books. I love your background, where'd you find it?

The Chappell's said...

Well as long as you know that you're a nerd - for the longest time we've just been whispering about you amongst ourselves. What a relief! Now we can talk about you "out in the open". By the way, I wouldn't "eat the ticket" either - too much fiber for my taste. But you might have to miss the show. What is up with these books anyway?

{Erica} said...

can't wait to go either!! Maybe since you can't buy a shirt we can just tape a picture of edward on your cute belly :)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Yes! I love it! I think he is growing on me too as edward. At first I wasn't sure but I think it fits him now. I don't have a ticket yet, but I will be seeing that movie!