Tuesday, November 25, 2008

stress...it's almost over.

I can't wait until today is over. We might just get to spend more than an hour with Doug! The reason for only the hour of fun with dad time is because he has been studying like mad to take his big comprehensive exam today. Studying everything he has learned for the past 2 1/2 years, that should be easy right? He's had tons of late nights and early mornings. Tons of "I'll be home from school about 8." Which means, we haven't been able to have dinner together either. (I hate those nights).

So thanks to a friend of ours, Doug was able to receive a blessing last night that he might be able to have the confidence and comfort he needs for his big test today. This comprehensive exam is made to be harder than his PT boards...and he HAS to pass them in order to even take the boards. So no pressure on his part!

All I can say is that I know he will do fine, and I'm proud that he has made it this far. Good luck on your big test babe, I'm at home praying for you!

2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Good Luck Doug, we know "U" can do it!

Anonymous said...

I bet he did GREAT!! I have been thinking about you guys today. I bet it is such a relief that it is over...now you are thinking/wondering how he did I am sure!
See ya tonight!