Saturday, November 15, 2008

relaxing

Last night for our anniversary, Doug and I did just about nothing...literally! It was so relaxing! We dropped Drew off at his cousin's house and then Doug and I bummed around the mall. We then came home and played some cards, watched the Jazz game, and he painted my toe nails! Yep ladies, that's right, I did say he painted my toe nails! While we were at the mall, he bought dark purple nail polish, and came home to paint my nails! What a great hubby!


He brought home flowers for me when he got home from school. Do you like my vase? It's a Nalgene water bottle. I don't have a vase!


And last, but not least, we got the Twilight soundtrack. Now I say we because he likes it just as much as I do! In fact, when I opened it to put it on my i-tunes, he had do put it right to his i-pod!


Hope you all have a good weekend! And try not to freeze!

9 comments:

{Erica} said...

so cool that he painted your nails! I love the twlight soundtrack too! Glad you guys had a sweet anniversary.

The Coatney's said...

so nice, you totally deserved the toenail painting. the last bit of pregnancy is the pits. not too much longer though!

Sarah Hastings said...

I love the nalgene bottle but i really wish i had known you didn't have a vase, I gave ATLEAST a dozen(all those hospital stays)! Next time I am in Iowa i will bring you a couple vases so you will have some to choose from. Looks like you had a good time, I love the "do nothing" nights, it reminds me of life before children and how that's all we ever did.

Sarah Hastings said...

I HAVE alteast a dozen, i didn't give them anywhere, duh!

Ashley Webb said...

Hey Courtney! I just found your blog through Rindee. It's so cute!! Congrats on your anniversary! I saw Doug carrying in flowers last night and I was so envious - you're right - what a sweet husband. I remember having Luke paint my toes when I was pregnant too... good times. or not.

suds2004 said...

It was so good to see you the other night. Happy Anniversary! I keep thinking about you and I just hope you are hanging in there.

Rindee

Megan and Shawn said...

We loved having Drew over! Sam had a great time, and I hope you guys get some more quality time before el nino comes!

The Halls said...

What a sweetie!! He knew just what u needed you guy's are so cute!! Glad you had a nice anniversary.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo jealous! I want flowers and my toe nails painted. You totally deserve it! Glad you had a great anniversary.

Sara Stinger