Friday, October 26, 2007

the best book ever


I just finished the most amazing book I've ever read in my entire life. All of my friends out here have read the entire series, but I just finished book one. It's called Twilight. And OH MY GOSH! I recommend this book to any woman who needs a great read! I'm in love with Edward!! I kept putting myself in the story...how interesting it would be! I can't wait to read book two, in fact it will probably drive me nuts until I get it! I give this book 5 stars!

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

welcome to the obsession!! Now you can dream of my Edward every night instead of Doug...:)can't wait to talk to you about it. It only gets better...

{Erica} said...

ps i have all 3 on my shelf right now should you desire to borrow it...come on over....

Courtney said...

Oh I'll be there!!

Debbi said...

I'm so glad that you love it! It really is a fantastic sereies!

Anonymous said...

I agree that is an awesome book! AMEN I LOVE EDWARD! I am in the middle of the second book. I really like it I just haven't had time to read! I guess I am just slow.

Christi said...

Edward, ummmhum. Yeah, I'm a fan too! I've read the first and second ones twice, and when my moms done with the third I'm gonna read it again. I can't wait for the fourth!