Sunday, October 7, 2007

HAPPY B-DAY DREW

I know I'm a couple days late, but Friday was Drew's 2nd Birthday! He has had three parties. We threw him a party before Doug left for St. George, one on his birthday and one tonight! I sure hope next year he doesn't think he gets three parties! He has gotten so many great things (some of them are staying at Grandma and Grandpa's for future use)! I just don't have enough room in the car to bring it all back.

Anyway, I can't help but think how time flies right on by. It doesn't seem like he's been in our lives for two years! I think about when he first could roll over (i found out because he rolled off the couch), then when he could crawl, and then walk, to his first words, and now I can't get him to be quiet! His sentence right now is "What's this?" But I can't really complain, he's been such a good boy! I just hope this coming year will be a good one and not the "terrible twos!"

I'll publish pictures later!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I can't believe that he is 2, what a big boy! I will be excited to see you guys again, I bet he has changed so much!

The Giles said...

Wow Drew is 2! Crazy. Well Happy Birthday to the big boy.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW! He had three birthday parties!?!? Sweet! I bet he had so much fun! We went to the Grover's house the other night. I wish you guys could have been there. We had a ton of fun with you that night!

{Erica} said...

YAY for Drew! we can't wait to see you guys. Give us a call when you're home and settled.

Debbi said...

Happy Late Birthday Drew! We are so jealous you got to see the big Thomas truck! You should have a late b-day party now that you are back!