Friday, October 26, 2007

oh, the fun of halloween!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow is our ward Trunk-or-treat! I'm really excited to see Drew in his Buzz Lightyear costume. He has loved Buzz ever since he saw the movie Toy Story. Then one day at McDonald's Drew got a Buzz Lightyear in his happy meal, since then, that Buzz has been to almost every event we've ever been to. He carries him around all of the time. So when I found this costume I had to buy it! But here is a cute picture of him in his costume last year. He was a pumpkin! I can't believe how bow-legged he was!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I like the new look! Drew looks so cute in his costume! I think I am going to drag Quinn to the ward thing tomorrow. We don't have kids but I still want to go and see all the cute kids in their costumes. The pic of Drew last year is so cute! I am excited to see him as Buzz!

Debbi said...

Look at how chunky he looks! What a cutie! I can't wait to see his stud Buzz lighthyear costume!