Tuesday, October 23, 2007

what a day

Today was a pretty good day. Drew and I went for a little car ride, then for a nice walk after lunch, and then a bike ride after dinner! I would say that I got good exercise today...just what I need!

Drew was wonderful today. He didn't scream, hit, push, bite, etc. And the past two nights he went to bed without screaming and crying himself to sleep!!! YAY!! :) He has really struggled with that since we've been home. Anyway, I just thought I'd share our little milestone, ok for me it's a big milestone!

CHOW!

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

call me when you go walking! And yay that drew is getting back into the "Swing of things". after long trips my kids take about a week or so to get back into our routine.

{Erica} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

Way to go! Tha this a great milestone to share! I hope today and each day gets a little easier!

Anne-Marie said...

Yay for you!! and those pics are SOO cute!

The Giles said...

Well I'm glad things are a little better. Those 2 yr. pics are indeed cute.

And I like the look of your blog.

Jason and Teresa said...

Courtney I finally figured it out-blogging, its so much fun!! I will check back often sorry things have been rough with Drew. We need to see you guys again soon.