Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're home

We made it home! In fact Drew was so excited to see the front door that he jumped up and down! I love seeing family and being with them, but it is nice to get back to your own home. It took us a total of two days to get here because we stopped in Kearney, NE. Drew was so great! If he wasn't sleeping he was watching a movie. One of the times we stopped for gas I bought him little speakers for the DVD player so he could actually hear the movie, which in turn kept his attention longer!

I'm so thankful to my dad for taking the time from work to drive back with us. I couldn't have done it without him. I really enjoy the company. THANKS DAD!! Drew will definately be going through withdrawls when my dad leaves us tomorrow. He has gotten used to getting his way, and he knows that it isn't me that gives in! Tuff times ahead!

CHOW!

3 comments:

Jason and Teresa said...

Glad to hear you made it home safe. We look forward to seeing you and Drew again.

Debbi said...

So glad you are home - we had fun today. Gage was so excited to see Drew! Anytime you need to play just walk down!

{Erica} said...

Shut the front door...You're home??!! :D