Thursday, October 25, 2007

my interview

So last night I headed to the church for my temple recommend interview that was at 6:30. I sat outside the bishop's office with Drew for about 45 minutes. Finally the bishop asked me who I was waiting for. When I told him I was there for the interview he felt so bad he hadn't asked me that question sooner. He had no idea that I was scheduled for an interview. The bishop had been doing hay rides for the scouts and getting ready for Young Women in Excellence. So Brother Parks (one of the counselors) was kind enough to do the interview before he went in to teach the Young Men for their activity. I felt kind of weird just hanging around with Drew, but what do you do? At least I got it done.

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

I was supposed to go over there last night for a stake interview...but of course you know...mai's super sick...so i didn't go....sucks that you had to wait that long...glad that you got it done!

Debbi said...

Sorry you had to wait so long, sometimes there is loss in communication and it gets confusing over there. It sounds like Drew was good for you though.